• † † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic
    Playtopic

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:03 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Viraha schreef:
    First posts always are the hardest in my opinion. You haven't got a lot to go on and you gotta find your way in your writing; the fact that this one's in English making it even harder. I'm frustrated with my own post as well. Though you should know that I love all of yours. ^^

Haha yup true true, though I need to practice my English and get better at it. So my question: if you guys have anything to say about my posts concerning my english grammar and the structure of my sentences, please let me know. I want to do a study abroad, so I that's why I need my English to be better.

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Haha yup true true, though I need to practice my English and get better at it. So my question: if you guys have anything to say about my posts concerning my english grammar and the structure of my sentences, please let me know. I want to do a study abroad, so I that's why I need my English to be better.

Your English seems pretty damn nice. I'm thinking about studying abroad as well and idk why but I literally just remembered that I've got a CPE (Cambridge Proficiency English) certificate. I feel like you might be able to pass one of those as well, or otherwise CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) (:
    I didn't take any classes for it, and I passed it with a C- hehe

how dare you speak of grace

@Macabre, is it okay that I write that the existence of Charles is in Lilith's file? (:

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Your English seems pretty damn nice. I'm thinking about studying abroad as well and idk why but I literally just remembered that I've got a CPE (Cambridge Proficiency English) certificate. I feel like you might be able to pass one of those as well, or otherwise CAE (Cambridge Advanced English) (:
    I didn't take any classes for it, and I passed it with a C- hehe

Oh thank you. I think I need to pass one of those yes. I tried doing it when I was still in High School, but my teacher told me I wasn't good enough, so I couldn't do the test. I know you can still do those tests, but I am still corresponding with the University I want to attend about what exactly I need to do to be able to enroll.

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Oh thank you. I think I need to pass one of those yes. I tried doing it when I was still in High School, but my teacher told me I wasn't good enough, so I couldn't do the test. I know you can still do those tests, but I am still corresponding with the University I want to attend about what exactly I need to do to be able to enroll.

Ohh then you're in a pretty sweet situation already. I kinda want to study in the UK, also because I've got two friends there and only now I realise 'wow I'm actually in a pretty good position for foreign students with a CPE certificate hehe'.
    But yea I think you could do it (: Does cost some money tho so yea :3

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Ohh then you're in a pretty sweet situation already. I kinda want to study in the UK, also because I've got two friends there and only now I realise 'wow I'm actually in a pretty good position for foreign students with a CPE certificate hehe'.
    But yea I think you could do it (: Does cost some money tho so yea :3

Nawh, thank you, that's very good to hear (: and yeah true, you do have an advantage then. I know it costs some - well a lot - money, but there are several funds and through my school they can arrange that and give those funds. I still have two years, because I am in my third year right now, but if I start now, I will have plenty of time to research everything thoroughly.

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Nawh, thank you, that's very good to hear (: and yeah true, you do have an advantage then. I know it costs some - well a lot - money, but there are several funds and through my school they can arrange that and give those funds. I still have two years, because I am in my third year right now, but if I start now, I will have plenty of time to research everything thoroughly.

Good plans, I'm 6V now and I literally don't know what I want to do (thinking about a gap year), but one of my friends is sending me all these ideas for Lincoln university and it all sounds pretty nice, like they teach some studies that aren't considered academic in the Netherlands and that's really nice. Like you can do a study 'Dance' at University hahah

Posted with Henry, hope it's alright!

A girl who wonders.

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Good plans, I'm 6V now and I literally don't know what I want to do (thinking about a gap year), but one of my friends is sending me all these ideas for Lincoln university and it all sounds pretty nice, like they teach some studies that aren't considered academic in the Netherlands and that's really nice. Like you can do a study 'Dance' at University hahah

Oh that sounds awesome. I'm currently studying Audiovisual Media and I want to specialize in (script) writing, so I found this study called Creative Writing & Film and it sounds amazing haha. Also, I really want to get better at English and since there isn't a specialized study for scriptwriting in the Netherlands, this sounded good. You do have Creative Writing in the Netherlands tho and you have Script Writing, but I haven't heard of a study that combines those two.

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Oh that sounds awesome. I'm currently studying Audiovisual Media and I want to specialize in (script) writing, so I found this study called Creative Writing & Film and it sounds amazing haha. Also, I really want to get better at English and since there isn't a specialized study for scriptwriting in the Netherlands, this sounded good. You do have Creative Writing in the Netherlands tho and you have Script Writing, but I haven't heard of a study that combines those two.

Ahh, I got a friend who just started Audiovisual Media sounds rly nice. At which university did you find Creative Writing and Film?

Viraha schreef:
    Posted with Henry, hope it's alright!

Oeh I love it c: I will be responding after I've finished responding on a different roleplay.

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Ahh, I got a friend who just started Audiovisual Media sounds rly nice. At which university did you find Creative Writing and Film?

Lancaster University c: they have all sorts of variations on Creative Writing.

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Oeh I love it c: I will be responding after I've finished responding on a different roleplay.

Yày! ^^

A girl who wonders.

I'm still kinda stuck on what to do with Adaline.

A girl who wonders.

Viraha schreef:
    I'm still kinda stuck on what to do with Adaline.

Deems is making a patient at the moment, so maybe they can meet up when she's done? (: