• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

He waved it away with a handmotion. "Nah, and anyway, I already ripped the invite and I obviously don't remember the address right now. And also, those girls just didn't seem any fun at all. It's not a challenge if they're already swooning from the beginning." He winked at Cat and then leaned back on the bench, looking at the passing people. Most of them started moving towards the gate of the theme park. Theo noticed a few shops closing as well. Party's over here then.
          "Well," he got up. "You done then? And if you think I'm not getting a shower with you, you're wrong, because I'm not feeling like taking a bath." He took the wrappers and their other garbage and threw it in a the bin and then started walking towards the entrance and the parking where he'd parked his black Porsche Cayman. He often joked to Cat that the car was his only love, which of course wasn't true (his only love was himself) and that he'd die (again) if someone stole his car or ruined it. He'd even named it Carmen. "You wanna drive or shall I drive?" Theo asked, rather out of politeness, since yes he had been drinking and no, he wasn't that drunk, but he figured maybe Cat wanted to drive herself. Not that he wanted her to drive his beauty.

kindness is never a burden.

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    She’d come too close. And he had let her.
          It was something she might never even guess, even more so because there was no way in Hell he’d ever admit it to himself. He wondered anyway if she could know. He wondered if she might somehow have guessed that he had smiled more in the past hour than in the past eighty years.
          Did she know?
          Did she know that he had given her so much of himself? Not even Marley – not even Louise – had ever had that privilege – though this was something Helias was most definitely too blind for to discover all on his own.
          The satisfied smile had been wiped off his face a couple of minutes earlier and he grimly looked at her naked back now that it was her turn to walk away from him. He was already under the conviction that this had only been something that had brought him this kind of exaltation because it had been necessary.
          Not out of caring, no.
          Not even out of the longing, almost maddening hunger for her company he had felt when she ended up being too close. Too close, too intense, too fucking exposed. He’d kissed her too hard and her nails had made imprints in his shoulders he could still feel the pressure of. Everything about it had been like it used to be, if not even better. And it was all wrong.

For sheer physical need.

And he could very well see that storm clouds were gathering in her head – even if her chaos had already been there – and that it would only take him one carefully chosen word to make the first bolt of lightning crash down. But he kept his mouth shut, and realised that he didn’t speak because he didn’t – because he couldn’t – care who she’d unleash it upon. He didn’t care that she could break down screaming any second because of him, while he used to be the one able to calm her down in the first place.
          Or was this all some other lie? He was the embodiment of a lie, his lies could go unnoticed wherever he went. Even if it came down to his own mind.

He had caught his breath too soon, and by the time he left his office, nothing had ever happened.
    He actually almost believed that.

(So that happened)

[ bericht aangepast op 10 dec 2015 - 17:34 ]

help

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

'I never said you had to take a bath, Theodork. You can just take a shower, after me,' Cat said while they walked to the parking lot. 'And you should really stop asking that question because you and I both know that you wouldn't even let Dracula himself drive in your car.' She sighed and entered the car reluctantly. 'And like I would ever want to drive a stupid car,' she muttered under her breath. She really didn't like the things.

About ten minutes later they already arrived at their loft. Mostly because Theo was speeding and jumped the queue at the parking lot. 'We really need to set up the Christmas tree by the way,' she said when they entered their loft. She knew Theo would probably find it ridiculous to put it up already, but Cat just loved it. 'And I want one in my room as well. Do you think we can put one in the bathroom?'
          Cat walked upstairs, grabbed a bright pink towel and went into the bathroom. There was not really a point in looking the door, since Theo would break open the door anyways if he wanted to, and the walls of the bathroom were of glass, so if he could look at her anyway. If he would want that, at least. Not that it really mattered if he saw her. He had seen her naked a lot of times anyways.
          She turned the shower on, so it could warm up, and then wiped the mascara of her eyelashes with some make-up remover, otherwise she would look like a panda bear once she would get out of the shower. Before she stepped in the shower, she felt the temperature with her hand and when it was satisfying enough, she stepped underneath. She enjoyed the feeling of the warm water gliding over her skin.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 dec 2015 - 23:31 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

He looked at her with an amused twinkle in his eyes. He studied her for a moment and came to the realization he really liked her appearance, whether she was wearing a beautiful dress or clothes that didn't even fit. Or nothing, ofcourse, but this was not the moment for thoughts like these.
          "I think you look amazing Lei, I always do. I also might try to change your mind about the sort of sleep we're going to get if you're going to claim my bed," he said while wiggling his eyebrows. She hit him on the shoulder for that, but he was happy to endure that, since he could see the hidden smile on her face. He knew there were still some things unsolved, but it was okay for now. Who knew what was going to happen later that night.
          "And now we should finally go, because I feel like I'm going to explode and then I won't be able to fit through the door anymore." And with these words he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. He walked out of the door and didn't even bother to lock it. He almost never did, because almost the entire building was werewolfpropority and the burglar who'd try to break in, would have to be out of his mind to do so. He also wanted to be available at any time for his packmembers.
          When he reached the staircase - he didn't fancy elevators - he put Leila down and smiled playfully at her. The twinkle had never left his eyes, as he felt the excitement of the run already.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 dec 2015 - 14:52 ]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    "Oh, shit, I had to bring Charlie back his math. He's got a test coming up tomorrow. See you, babe!" Lauren kissed Freya all over her face and then left. The blonde girl grinned and set her skateboard on the floor. Skating inside the building was highly prohibited, but they couldn't really give her detention when school was over. When she reached the door, she picked up the thing and held it under her arm.
          Freya could see his blond hair when she walked down the stairs of the school. She could also hear Marion and her cheerleader-friends giggle and saw them toss their hair around as they went to stand on a spot where they had a better view, wondering who the tall, muscular guy was that was leaning against the stone wall opposite of the school entrance.
          "Who could ever be lucky enough to know such a hot guy?"
          "You think he's waiting for someone of this school?"
          "Oh my God, Harper, you're totally not pretty enough for him!" Harper gasped at that.
          "You absolute slut, Marion!" she yelled loudly. A couple of people looked up at her loud voice. "Everybody knows you dye your hair blonde!" And with that, Harper stomped away. Marion huffed, but then laughed coquettely. Freya thought back to the time she had been a cheerleader. She quit for obvious reasons.
          "Do you think he'd ever notice us?"
          "He totally lifts." The three girls sighed and tilted their heads.
          "I'd do anything to see those gorgeous blue eyes watch me!"
          "They're hazel, actually. He's also about sixty-five years old. I didn't think you'd fall for grandpas, Marion!" The three girls snapped their heads at Freya at the exact same time. The latter raised an eyebrow in surprise.
          "Impressive. The three dancing princesses have finally learned to move in sync," she commented, hoisting up her skateboard under her arm since it started falling down again.
          "Fuck off, Ackerman. You're just jealous because you know he'll never notice you." She looked up and down the girl with a look on distaste on her face. "Especially not in those clothes." But Freya just rolled her eyes and said: "Sure, Jan."
          She waited until a car had passed and then crossed to road to figure out whatever the Hell Fox was doing at her school. They had had a fight the day before, like they usually had - being brother and sister and all. He had never come and pick her up from school before, though, but she kissed him on the cheek anyway, just to give herself the satisfaction of hearing Marion's gang gasp loudly in shock.
          Before she could even ask him, he had already started talking.
          "I have made spaghetti and I have no one to eat it," he exclaimed.
          "Well, what if I have homework?" She put down her skateboard and set off. Fox walked with her, a frown on his face.
          "It's the second day of school." Freya tilted her head, a thoughtful frown on her face.
          "You have a point right there, bro... I wanna go drive, though." She couldn't help but snigger at the little rhyme she just made and started slowing down when she saw his car around the corner.
          "Fine," he sighed.
          "Also, your spaghetti sucks, so let's just go get takeout."

He had come to pick her up from school more often after that day, with the most ridiculous excuses. She had amost crashed his car one time, too. Freya felt like crying, but she blinked when she felt her phone buzz in her hands. It wasn't Fox, however, but Zach's text made her feel only worse. She was being eaten by guilt of what she had said - and she had just left. Some part of her was angry, though, and was very much convinced that Zach had no right to scold her like that. She tried to call him, but she got to voicemail right away. Then, her thumb hovered over the speed dial that would ring Fox, but she snapped back from her daze when she heard that conceited, cold voice. It made the hairs in her neck stand on end, but her reflexes and instincts made her attack right away.
          "You fucking asshole!" she yelled right when she had turned around. Freya was lucky there weren't a lot of people around at this place - the only couple who was, was sticking their tongues down each other's throat and didn't even look up when Freya flew at Thorne's face and broke his noce. She felt so worked up that she didn't even bother to take out a weapon, which was usually what she did right away. But when the feeling of his nose breaking onder her fist - even though a sharp pain shot through her wrist - relieved her balled up anger a little bit. Her eyes shot full of tears as she clenched her hand around her wrist and she cursed under her breath in frustration, blinking her eyes to get rid of the tears. If there was one thing she didn't want right now, it was crying in front of Thorne. But she just knew that when she'd say another word, floodgates would open right away. She clenched her jaw.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 dec 2015 - 18:19 ]

help

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

'That's enough,' Isla finally said, putting her hands in the pockets of her jacket. Sixteen was old enough to kill or be killed in their world — she absolutely hated it whenever her sister tried to apply human measures to her younger sister. In fact — Isla felt irritated and not amused. And that was something quite dangerous when it came to Isla. A babysitter? The muscles in her hand twitched with annoyed anger. She took a small, firm shot of fresh air before she shook her head.
          'I'm not hungry any more.' Her voice held a sharp, cold lisp to it. Isla wasn't a screaming, whining little teenager. Anger was poison to her wolf, and she wasn't about to throw her weak Oméga appearance into this. It didn't miner the fact that her sister was actually lecturing her, though. And she swore to herself, here and now, that she would never make the mistake of running into Thea again.
          'If you let any one follow me — if you dare doing that — you won't find me back next time. Don't wait up, sis.' The last word left her lips shallow. Isla twirled around on the base of her feet and strolled away. Her back straightened and her eyes filled with the fire she was known for. Her hands, still in the pockets of her jacket, tightened to fists as she vanished into the crowd that had gotten thinner as soon the fireworks stopped. There was literally nothing to do, but she refused to go back to her o so loving family and that bloody pack. She growled. Isla actually let out a soft but deep growl as she felt the heat under her somewhat fashionable clothing spreading. But a small part of her head remained calm; hissing to her self that she needed to stay calm for fuck's sake. That's what she did. Isla kept calm and even though there was enough anger in her small hands to rip someone apart — she walked until she found someone blocking her way.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'I think you should go to the eye doctor to get your eyes checked,' Leila laughed.
          Not much later Fox threw her over his shoulder and she started to protest. 'God, Fox, put me down! My legs still work so I am perfectly capable of walking myself.' She was about to start pounding her fists on his back, when he put her down. When she looked up, she saw an amused sparkle in his eyes, which made her smile. The uncomfortable tension between them was gone and she hoped it would stay that way. This felt much better.

Not much later they arrived at the forrest in Fox' jeep. 'I swear, Fox, don't dare jumpscare me. I promise I'll make you regret it.' Even with her wolf eyes it was difficult to spot Fox in his wolfform in the dark. She shot him a glance that was probably not threatening looking at all to him, but whatever.
          Leila waited until they were about twenty meters into the woods, when she started undressing. Fox didn't went through that trouble and changed into his wolfform immediately. It wasn't that it matter to her that her clothing would rip, it was more that she didn't want everyone to see her naked butt, or boobs for that matter. When she was completely undressed, she hid her clothes first. She will always remember the one time she forgot to hide her clothes, and when she came back, her clothes were gone. She still didn't know who had stolen it, but she wasn't going to let that happen again. So, she happy to smell no other weres, vamps or humans in the forrest. Besides, she kind of liked being alone with Fox.
          She started to turn and eventhough she had turned many times already, it still hurt. Probably always will.
          Once she turned, she looked at Fox, with her head slightly tilted. "Lake?"

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

"Fucking son of a fucking bitch!" He yelled when he felt the sharp pain in his nose. Ofcourse it started bleeding again, but he only noticed it because it was dripping in his mouth. Although it was his first instinct to do so, he didn't reach for his nose, but stepped really close to Freya instead. His eyes were shooting daggers and even seemed darker than usual, although that could have been the light.
          "What the Hell did I ever do to..," he started, but he didn't finish his sentence when a disturbing, but familiar feeling creeped up his spine when he looked at her. There was something off with her, as if she was trying to control a terrible mess inside her mind and was slowly losing the battle. For a split second she reminded him of Avalina, and for a split second he felt worried and even homesick. He shook it off as soon as the thought crossed his mind, but it did manage to back him off again.
          He squinted his eyes, looking at her, took a deep breath and finally tried to fix his nose. He cursed under his breath when another shot of pain went through it when he put it back to its place, but the rage he felt had vanished. He still felt anger, because he couldn't see why she had to be that hostile. Allright, it seemed as if he had hurt her when he had knocked her over, but that wasn't even completely his fault. His prior goal was to get out of that house, not to hurt her. He could have tried to kill her, or at least hurt her and he could still try it, right now, but he didn't. Why didn't he?
          "Could you stop making me bleed? I'm getting hungry," he muttered, since he had no idea what to say, but didn't want to leave either. He had a feeling that she would break down, as soon as he left her and that she needed protection, eventhough he knew she could easily handle any threats. He just felt that way and it had been more than 700 years since he had ever felt that way again. He didn't really like the feeling, but his instincts simply kicked in. He'd stay until it would disappear again and there was nothing Freya could do about it.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 dec 2015 - 15:49 ]

Mhm?

Although it still felt like every bone in his body had been crushed and healed again, he couldn't feel happier at the moment. In his mind he was still Fox, but is wolf took the control. He could forget about his human problems and worries and just concentrate on everything around him. The incredible smell off the woods just sort of rolled over him and he enjoyed every last part of it. He might have had his problems with it, but right now he was really glad for being a werewolf. After the change was completed, he got a feeling he could never have a s human. It was indescribable.
          As soon as he had shifted in his wolfform, Fox could feel the ties with his Pack members a lot stronger. It gave him a sense of peace, knowing everyone was sort of allright, or at least still alive and out of troubles. He shook his giant head and body to lose the last parts of his clothes and turned his gaze towards Leila. She was quite easy to see with her almost golden fur, while Fox himself was darker than the night. Although she looked dangerous enough, she also had something beautiful and graceful upon her, like a normal wolf had too. Fox was just one big, pitchblack nightmare. He wondered why they looked so different.
          "Yes," he answered, more with his body than with his mind. He didn't wait any longer and started running. Although he would win a race in an open field, Leila was definitely faster than him due to the fact she was smaller and thus could move a lot easier between the trees. He didn't really pay attention to her, though, as he just kept running and felt the tension in his body and mind disappear.
          When they were almost at the lake, he slowed down and started to walk more unnoticeable. He didn't give a fuck about Leila's warning. It even made him more eager to sneak up on her as it did before. He watched her getting closer towards the water and how she was sniffing in the air, searching fos his scent. The human Fox would have smiled at that, but his wolf just wiggled his tail a bit. He waited until she'd turned around and started growling as to show her dislike about his little game.
          With a playful and even puppylike growl he jumped at her and pushed her into the water. Fox soon regretted it as he felt her teeth sink into his back, although it wasn't as deep as it could have been. She let go almost immediately and hit him on his snout, but it didn't stop him from dragging her deeper into the water. She growled loudly and Fox could almost understand the insult she would have yelled at him if they were human. It made it even more fun too him.
          When he noticed she was getting troubles to touch the ground, he let go of her and started to swim away. He catched his breath, dove and started to turn while he was under the water. It hurt like Hell, but he wanted to feel the cold for a moment and he also wanted to laugh at Leila. When he came up again, he was human and started to laugh while trying not to go under again.
          "That was totally worth it, eventhough I'm probably going to sleep on the couch now."

[ bericht aangepast op 12 dec 2015 - 4:18 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila cursed herself, and Fox of course, when he pushed her into the water. She had heard his growl, but didn't have enough time to move out of the way. She wished that she hadn't been so stupid to tell Fox not to sneak up of her, because her telling that probably only made him more excited to do it. Well, he will get his regrets about this.
          She struggled against his grip, but she couldn't do much about it, since he was not only taller then her in human form, but also quite bigger in wolf form. But while his wolf intimidated a lot of other weres, with the pitchblack skin and too long teeth, it didn't really scare Leila.
          When he finally let go of her, she swam to the side until her paws touched the bodem of the lake. In the mean while Fox had turned backed to his human form and laughed, which made her snarl at him. He should consider himself lucky that he wasn't standing close to her.
          Since communicating with him, while he was in his humanform and she in her wolfform wasn't easy, she decided to turn back to her humanform as well. She let out a soft howl, that turned into a gasp once she was human again, due to the cold lake water touching her skin. When she was kind of used to the temperature, she walked to deeper water, and towards Fox. Her long locks stuck to her cheeks and naked shoulders and collarbone.
          'Oh, don't worry Fox,' she started in a sweet innocent voice, but she had a mischievous, playful twinkle in her eyes. 'You don't have to sleep on the couch. You can just sleep in the bed, that is way more comfortable. You will just have to do without sex,' she smirked. 'Or kisses. And I will kick you out of bed if you try something, then you can sleep on the floor.' And she would seduce and tease him at the same time, but not give in, just to torture him a little bit more.
          She swam towards him, but when she was less than metre away from him, she started to swim in a circle around him. When she was facing his back, she let her fingertops slightly caress his shoulders.

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

Freya held back a sob and bit down on her teeth really hard not to start crying.
          "You're making it worse," she said hoarsly. She put the knife she had pulled out three seconds ago carefully between her teeth and reached out to Thorne, fixing his nose and more or less trying to wipe away the blood with her sleeve. Her thumb touched the corner of his mouth. "There," she said, the knife back in her hand again. She looked at her feet. "You set it the wrong way, it would have caused you trouble later on and it's better to set it right now that it's still broken than to break it again when it's healed. Also, it would have made you look like a different person." She spoke silently, smothered, and kept looking at her feet not to have to look Thorne in the eye.
          "Thank you," he said, which made her look up again. His head was tilted and he looked a little bit surprised. He also looked a lot better without blood on his face. Freya realised she was standing pretty close, even though she was still holding a knife, so she took a couple of steps back, but her gaze automatically turned back to her feet again - not in time to not see him grin. "I hit you really hard, didn't I?" That's exactly what happened: everything hit Freya really hard right at that moment. She just wanted to go see Fox again, and she knew that if she'd say that out loud, it would sound incredibly childish, but she didn't care. It wasn't because of the guilt, really, she just realised that she was alone right now. She hadn't even wanted to come to the stupid theme park if it hadn't been for Thorne and his stupid face.
          She turned away from him, but she was pretty positive he had seen the first tear run down her cheek. She bit her lower lip really hard and tried walking away. Her pace was fairly steady, but that was mostly because she had gripped the knife very tightly and she was only concentrating on walking away with pride right now, somehing she had probably hopelessly failed at. She felt lonely, and for some reason not even her anger with Thorne could surpress that.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 dec 2015 - 1:26 ]

help

He bit his tongue when he felt her strokes. His smile still lingered on his face, though, since he had a feeling he could make it hard for Leila to keep her promise. As soon as he could no longer feel her touch, he twirled around and looked into her mischievious eyes. He raised an eyebrow. He swam a little closer to her and she backed away, which caused a grin to spread on his face. This was going to be fun.
          "Really? You think you can resist me? That you can resist this?" he asked in a way as if he thought she was out of her mind. His face gave away his playfulness, though. He raised his arms out of the water, which caused his biceps to tense, and pointed at himself, while wiggling his eyebrows. He lowered them and tilted his head, before disappearing under the water. He could hear her voice while he swam around her, but didn't understand a thing. It was probably a warning not to come closer, but Fox wasn't someone that listened very easily.
          When he reappeared behind her she had already turned around, but she wasn't fast enough to get away. He put his hands on her shoulders, but made sure she could shake him off if she really wanted to. He wanted it to be a game, not a struggle and he didn't want her to rip his throat out if he'd go too far.
          "I'm still going to try, beautiful," he said, while he slowly pulled her closer towards him.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 dec 2015 - 22:59 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

Thorne felt really uncomfortable when he watched her leaving, and scratched his head. He had no idea what to do. If it were only a month ago, he'd laugh at her, but now he felt the need to comfort her. It was kind of odd, how much his mind shifted since he didn't had to think about the responsibilities, power or even the big name he had back in Europe. He was being a kid again, which was turning him soft. It wasn't a permanent change. Thorne knew he could be the wise, but icecold vampire again in the blink of an eye, but he didn't want to.
          "Sweetpie!" he yelled, but she didn't react. "Freya," he said again when he catched up with her. He jogged past her and turned around so he could face her. She didn't really stop walking and neither did he. He knew how to walk blindly anyways.
          "What's wrong, Bonnie?" he asked sincere. He held his hands up to slow her down, but also to show he wasn't going to hurt her. Where his anger went, he didn't know, but he guessed it had something to do with the feeling he had. The feeling this girl was a lot more broken than he'd ever guessed.

[Bonnie = beautifu]

[this would be what he looks like this era]

[ bericht aangepast op 15 dec 2015 - 11:49 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

'Well, you can always try,' Leila grinned. She playfully tapped his nose. She actually didn't mind it that he was pulling her closer. The lake water was quite cold, and at least his bodyheat could warm her up a bit. To be honest, she kind of wanted to crawl against him, but hell to the no that she was going to give him that satisfaction. Besides, she wanted to tease him a bit first. Well, more like a lot.
          She lay her hands low on his waist, and slowly, almost provokingly slowly, moved them upwards, caressing his skin, and while doing this, she kept eyecontact with him. Once her hands reached his neck, she started to play with the short hairs on the back of his neck.
          'You know...' she started, talking in a husky voice, just to tease him a little bit more. 'I still have that dent in my bedroomwall. Are you ever planning on fixing that? After all, it is kind of your fault.' She very well remembered how it happened, since it was the first time they had sex. Well, sex with each other that is. It happened about five years ago and back then, she listened even less to Fox than she did now. And when she walked out of one of Fox' "lectures", he of course wasn't happy with her. He was angry at her because she never listened to him. She was angry at him, well, actually just because she found him really annoying. And she didn't like his complaints that she should listen to him.
          She let one of her hands slide to his face and stroked his lowerlip with her thumbs. Next, she stood on the tip of her toes, and with her other hand she brought his head closer to hers, but she didn't let their lips touch.

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

"Isla!" Thea shouted as her sister walked away from her. "Fuck!" She started pushing people out of the way, but soon lost sight of her younger sister. She nearly fell down on her knees as sudden exhaustion overwhelmed her and she silently cursed her parents, sisters and even the bloody cosmos. Why did their parents have to die, why did she have to lead an entire pack and why was Mia insane? She had too many questions who didn't have an answer and even if they did, she would've had the time to figure them out. She thought about asking Thomas to look for Isla but then decided her sister could take care of herself for one night.
          "Was I too harsh on her?" she asked Thomas. "I was, wasn't I? Oh god. She probably hates me now." She dropped down on an empty bench and slipped her hand through her blond hair. "Or more than she already did." Thomas tried to calm her down and comfort her but his words traveled from one ear to the other. After a while she told him to go back to camp and call her if Mia or Isla showed up. Thea herself decided she needed a day off and took a cab to the Scrubs.
          She didn't really bother looking at the name of the club, she just went straight in and immediately made her way over to the bar. As it was already after midnight, a lot of people where in the club, pressed against each other on the dance floor or making out in the dark booths. Only a handful hung out at the bar. Thea had enough knowledge to know that these were either the people who didn't know anyone, or the ones that came here to get drunk. Thea fit into both those categories. She noticed a hot guy standing at the bar and without thinking walked over to him. "You," she said as she leaned against the bar. "You're going to buy me a drink."

kindness is never a burden.