• Idk man.

Favoriete orgaan

Reality's overrated.

AO3 schreef:
    WACHT WACHT WACHT ik ga dezelfde prompt doen maar dan met larry (ik heb die van jou nog niet gelezen dus je kan me niet beïnvloeden hehe) en dan kijken we hoe anders onze OS' zijn.

JA is goed. omg.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

firstly im so glad they removed the 140 character limit cause now I can breathe phew yes so now I've gotta tell u a thing. and u gotta listen. AND DONT GET ALL EMOTIONAL CAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH. so listen - you are THE special person in my life. you aren't just there. you are just someone. I'm always talking about you to my sister or sending you snaps or wondering why you aren't online anymore. you are very important to me, especially now. so I need you. and even though we've never met I consider you one of my best friends. and at times I'll admit, I feel as if you don't really want to talk to me, yet you mean so much to me that I don't let that stop me. I think "well fuck it if eva doesn't wanna talk to me. I wanna talk to her and im gonna keep messaging her even if she never replies." because it's what I want to do. despite feeling a little (just a little, i promise) unwanted, I push my feelings out of the way to talk to you. and it doesn't even matter. as long as you KNOW that I love you, then that's good enough for me. it makes me happy enough to be talking to you whenever I can. so if you ever feel alone while I'm still in your life - well sorry but I will take it as an insult because I am always always here for ANYTHING and if you want to make me happy then you have to confide in me because that's all it takes. showing that you know that I love you. so to conclude my fantastic little speech, you are NOT JUST SOMEONE. you're very special to me. and YOU ARE NOT A FUCK UP, and YOU HAVE AMAZING HAIR AND AN EVEN BETTER PERSONALITY. I LOVE YOU okay ?? YOU JUST HAVE TO TELL ME THAT YOU KNOW, AND I'LL BE HAPPY. ok. *sits down* *waits for applause*

i dont deserve this person in my life omgfhsjfh.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik moet een tyler H imagine doen voor een jongen die gay is. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Raeken schreef:
    Ik moet een tyler H imagine doen voor een jongen die gay is. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw.

AW

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

OMG GAB. DATS SO CUTE.

ALSO HEB IK ZOJUIST EEN MALUM VAN 8K GELEZEN EN DIE FUCKING BTICH HEEFT ZE OP HET EINDE NIET EENS SAMEN LATEN KOMEN I'M SO DONE.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 aug 2015 - 23:28 ]

Moroles schreef:
    OMG GAB. DATS SO CUTE.

ALSO HEB IK ZOJUIST EEN MALUM VAN 8K GELEZEN EN DIE FUCKING BTICH HEEFT ZE OP HET EINDE NIET EENS SAMEN LATEN KOMEN I'M SO DONE.

HAHAHAHA, ALLES VOOR NIETS.

Danmarks Dynamite.

when love hurts, it wont wooooooOooork

Danmarks Dynamite.

Raeken schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHA, ALLES VOOR NIETS.

HET WAS WEL LEUK MAAR TOCH.
    EN AO3 LIGT ER NU UIT GVDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
    ALSO, U REMEMBER DIE FIC WAAR ASH DIE STALKER IS EN LUKE KIDNAPPED? HIJ NEEMT NU LUKE MEE EN LAAT MICHALEKFALDKJ ACHETER IC NAT'FSDKD IE LFICSI HAHAHAHA

HAHAHA DIE FIC IS ZO INSANE WHUT

Danmarks Dynamite.

Raeken schreef:
    HAHAHA DIE FIC IS ZO INSANE WHUT

JA MAAR AAN DE ENE KANT IS HET OOK WEL LEUK OM TE LEZEN. MAAR LUKE KREEG DUS DE KANS OM DE POLITIE TE BELLEN, EN ASH HAD ZE ALLEBEI VAST GETAPED EN NAM DUS LUKE PRECIES OP HET MOMENT MEE NAAR Z'N BUSJE EN TOEN KWAM DE POLITIE. DUS MICHAEL IS NU VRIJ MAAR LUKE IS MET PSYCHO ASH MEE EN IK WED DAT HIJ 'M GAAT VERKRACHTEN.

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

JA MAAR AAN DE ENE KANT IS HET OOK WEL LEUK OM TE LEZEN. MAAR LUKE KREEG DUS DE KANS OM DE POLITIE TE BELLEN, EN ASH HAD ZE ALLEBEI VAST GETAPED EN NAM DUS LUKE PRECIES OP HET MOMENT MEE NAAR Z'N BUSJE EN TOEN KWAM DE POLITIE. DUS MICHAEL IS NU VRIJ MAAR LUKE IS MET PSYCHO ASH MEE EN IK WED DAT HIJ 'M GAAT VERKRACHTEN.

w e j o w. OKE DAN HAHAHAHA

Danmarks Dynamite.

Raeken schreef:
    (...)

w e j o w. OKE DAN HAHAHAHA

THHEHEHEHEHEE.
    MAAR MAAAR IK RAAK ZO GEFRUSTREERD WANT AO3 LIGT ER DUS UIT AND IK WILDE NET EEN HOOFDSTUKJE LEZEN VAN THE FIC WAAR ASH SOLO ARTIEST IS EN LUKE Z'N BODYGUARD. ALKFJSDKLFJ.

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

THHEHEHEHEHEE.
    MAAR MAAAR IK RAAK ZO GEFRUSTREERD WANT AO3 LIGT ER DUS UIT AND IK WILDE NET EEN HOOFDSTUKJE LEZEN VAN THE FIC WAAR ASH SOLO ARTIEST IS EN LUKE Z'N BODYGUARD. ALKFJSDKLFJ.

Jij hebt zeshonderd fics. HAHAHAHAHA

Danmarks Dynamite.

OH MY GOD IK WEET EINDELIJK WAT IK GA SCHRIJVEN HET IS GEWELDIG