Noek • McIair • 27 juni | 16
    Eva • AO3 • 30 maart | 15
    Esmée • Chow • 18 oktober | 16
    Melissa • Orvieto • 22 januari | 17

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2015 - 21:44 ]

Wat vind jij van Tyler?

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

AO3 schreef:
    mehakjhjfdskj ik wilde gewoon iets van 400 woorden doen ofzo gewoon fucking kort en het is zo lang en ik wil meER

HET IS ZO ALFKJSDLKFJ I'M SO DONE WITH U.

Chow schreef:
    (...)

Hehehe thank you. En same tbh.
    Is goed, wil jij dan activeren? Bc ik ga zo slapen bc morgen eerste uur. Nja, ik ga in bed liggen en prob smut lezen maar idk of ik nog lang op Q blijf in ieder geval.

Jaaa. Is helemaal goed. (:
    Ugh, eerste uur. Ik ga nu al huilen HAHA.
    sMUT THO. (wbw)

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

HET IS ZO ALFKJSDLKFJ I'M SO DONE WITH U.

STOP SLKDJFAJ

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

yo er zit hier al duizend jaar een mug in mijn kamer en ik schreef net much ipv mug okAY DAN GRAMMAR ON POINT naja en die mug zit er dus al duizend jaar en ik ben nog nooit geprikt lmao

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

AO3 schreef:
    (...)
    STOP SLKDJFAJ

NEVER
    GONNA DO IT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BC LAKFJIOEW4JRPIJTHIO4GR0W8UI26LH4WGU-92J[O'P26K4
    O=RWH-BFS[JOAW;FKDVZ.C,MVSLFM

AO3 schreef:
    yo er zit hier al duizend jaar een mug in mijn kamer en ik schreef net much ipv mug okAY DAN GRAMMAR ON POINT naja en die mug zit er dus al duizend jaar en ik ben nog nooit geprikt lmao

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH WAT EEN FUCKGIN LKOJO BESES.T.

Dat is mijn 100ste spotlight tho. (wbw)

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

Jaaa. Is helemaal goed. (:
    Ugh, eerste uur. Ik ga nu al huilen HAHA.
    sMUT THO. (wbw)

Same HAHAHA. Het is zo klojo geregeld want ik heb eerste uur en dan tweede tussenuur like ik had gewoon het derde pas kunnen beginnen

"Family don’t end in blood”

Chow schreef:
    (...)

Same HAHAHA. Het is zo klojo geregeld want ik heb eerste uur en dan tweede tussenuur like ik had gewoon het derde pas kunnen beginnen

jA ECHT HOOR. School denkt zo dom. Ffs. Je had gewoon uit kunnen slapen maar dat gunnen ze je niet. ;c

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

jA ECHT HOOR. School denkt zo dom. Ffs. Je had gewoon uit kunnen slapen maar dat gunnen ze je niet. ;c

Ja precies damn it. Ik heb morgen dus ook meteen de eerste dag al wiskunde, maatschappijleer en gYM FFS.

"Family don’t end in blood”

Chow schreef:
    (...)

Ja precies damn it. Ik heb morgen dus ook meteen de eerste dag al wiskunde, maatschappijleer en gYM FFS.

GYM GVD. Hoe kunnen ze je dat aan doen. Ik ga voor je duimen. (no_chears)
    ik had dit HELE BERICHT GETYPT KLIK IK OP SELECTEREN EN DELETE IK HAHAHAHA.

Moroles schreef:
    (...)

NEVER
    GONNA DO IT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BC LAKFJIOEW4JRPIJTHIO4GR0W8UI26LH4WGU-92J[O'P26K4
    O=RWH-BFS[JOAW;FKDVZ.C,MVSLFM

OHMYPGDAUOIKSJ I CANT

Great; my health class just gave out the ‘take care of a baby with a partner’ project and I’m stuck with the class asshole

cool

“You keep coming into my bakery, buying donuts, and then throwing them at my competitors store. And, not that I don’t appricate it, but thats a waste of food so stop.” au

lieke en gab af

“i originally came over to pick your sister up for a date but she was taking hours and you were more interesting” au

OH MY GOD

''you're afraid that you'll lose me in big crowds so you always hold my hand but now you just hold my hand when theres like five people around and im getting very suspicious''

LMAO AW

‘i called the wrong number and started talking about my life and you only interrupted me after a few a few minutes of me revealing some pretty personal stuff and now youre invested in my life troubles’ au

OH MY GUFKCAKJFH

“yes i am a boy and yes i am buying this woman’s crop top for myself, do i look good in it?”

YAS BAE YOU ROCK THAT CROP TOP

“you bought me a dildo for christmas and i don’t know if this is a joke or if you really want me to use it”

OH MYT GOOSOSO ik moet dit als smut

“you work at this coffee shop and i keep telling you this is not what i ordered but that’s only bc you’re so cute and i’m so nervous i don’t know what to say to you”

definitely harry

AO3 schreef:
    Great; my health class just gave out the ‘take care of a baby with a partner’ project and I’m stuck with the class asshole

cool

“You keep coming into my bakery, buying donuts, and then throwing them at my competitors store. And, not that I don’t appricate it, but thats a waste of food so stop.” au

lieke en gab af

“i originally came over to pick your sister up for a date but she was taking hours and you were more interesting” au

OH MY GOD

''you're afraid that you'll lose me in big crowds so you always hold my hand but now you just hold my hand when theres like five people around and im getting very suspicious''

LMAO AW

‘i called the wrong number and started talking about my life and you only interrupted me after a few a few minutes of me revealing some pretty personal stuff and now youre invested in my life troubles’ au

OH MY GUFKCAKJFH

“yes i am a boy and yes i am buying this woman’s crop top for myself, do i look good in it?”

YAS BAE YOU ROCK THAT CROP TOP

“you bought me a dildo for christmas and i don’t know if this is a joke or if you really want me to use it”

OH MYT GOOSOSO ik moet dit als smut

“you work at this coffee shop and i keep telling you this is not what i ordered but that’s only bc you’re so cute and i’m so nervous i don’t know what to say to you”

definitely harry

HAHAHAHAHAHA JA SOWIESO THEHEHEHE I'M SO DONE WE'RE SO DONUT AF. :'D

DIE WIL IK SCHRIJVEN BUT ALKFJWEIOT4UU209WEOFSLD IDK. THEHEH.

EN VOOR DE REST IS HET LAKFJSLKDLK I CAN'T.

Michael is a six-foot kitten, no matter how much he denies it.

SAME LUKE FUCKING SAME