• So far life as a scientist hasn’t been all that exciting for Cecilia. Each experiment is paired with failure and her search for the solution to time travel hasn’t been fruitful. And honestly did she ever expect to break the mystery behind time travel when not even the greatest scientists in the world could? But when a disheveled stranger appears on her doorstep one night, saying he’s from the future. The real discovery about time travel seems closer than ever. However when the mysterious stranger slips up and lets past the future of Cecilia’s life, living is close, but death is even closer.

How can you decide between living or making the discovery of the century, but dying in the process?

“Never once had I thought anything would be worth more to me than science.”

-Special thanks to: Ruitenburg
    -Het is volledig in het Engels, laat dat je niet afschrikken en geef het een kans! Ik ben altijd bereid dingen te vertalen of uit te leggen
    -Feedback is altijd welkom
    -I write as I go, expect an update every week or every other week.

The truth is out there.

Vee, dit wordt geweldig.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Ruitenburg schreef:
    Vee, dit wordt geweldig.

Dankje! And many thanks to you, because of you it will be even better. (flower)

The truth is out there.