• Thrive and Endure - Game of Thrones 16+

Samenvatting:

Door: Lannistark

Two young sisters have to face the difficulties of power when they are married into alliances with other Houses.
    Oaths that seem unbreakable break like glass , and promises vanish like they were just another mouth full of words .
    The sisters change by the cruel world they live in, and they become something they never hoped they would become..
    - It is rather hard to stay true to yourself when everything around you don't seem true to you.

''Being in a marriage is not the same as being in love. And I pity the ones who think that it is.''

''You dream about a place you can be whealty without responsibility, there isn't such a place.''
    Genre: Drama & Romantiek, Spanning

We hebben zoals je misschien al ziet een tijdelijke cover, maar deze vind ik niet goed genoeg.

Dit zijn de eisen.
    Sfeer: Dramatisch en spannend, een beetje donker.
    Faceclaims die erin moeten. Kenna uit Reign, Mary uit Reign
    andere foto's: Kings Landing, deze hoort bij de faceclaim van Mary, Winterfell, deze hoort dus bij de ander,,
    Rozen, deze moeten bij de faceclaim van Mary en deze bloemetjes voor aan de kant van de Kenna faceclaim

[ bericht aangepast op 2 juni 2015 - 17:36 ]

Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive...

Misschien iets te licht xD

Credendo Vides

Zo beter? (:

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

DreamerN: het idee is super tof! kep alleen het gevoel dat het linker meisje wat te oranje is. En het linkermeisje hoort juist weer bij winterfell dus het is verkeerd om
    Grohl: Ja!~stukken beter!!

Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive...