• Omg.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

En dat was 't einde van het alfabet.

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

Sorcery schreef:
    En dat was 't einde van het alfabet.

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

Wanneer ben ik bij pagina 10. D:

Sorcery schreef:
    Wanneer ben ik bij pagina 10. D:

:((

Sorcery schreef:
    :((

(A)

Sorcery schreef:
    (A)

:@

Sorcery schreef:
    :@

(baby)

Sorcery schreef:
    (baby)

:D

Sorcery schreef:
    :D

:S