• Hé, de titel verteld het al...
    Maar zijn jullie ook benieuwd naar het nieuwe einde?
    Dit stond op perezhilton.com:

We're scared! We're excited!
    We're DYING to know what this mysterious new ending will be in Breaking Dawn: Part 2!
    According to Entertainment Weekly, a completely different finale was "dreamed up" by Stephenie Meyer and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg one night over dinner.
    And it's this ending that was ultimately decided to be used in the film. So Twi-hards have NO IDEA what's about to happen! (We can hear the screams now.)

Robert Pattinson couldn't believe his eyes when he read it. He tells EW:
    "When I first read the script, I got to that part and was like, 'What?' And then I had to go back a page. It does it a serious justice."

Kristen Stewart seems to love it. She says:
    "It's clearly made by someone who really cares. That's why Bill Condon is perfect. Thank God for him."
    Well color us curious!! What ever could this be?? Any ideas??
    Maybe our dream of Jacob and Edward getting together is actually happening!!

Omg, ik ben nieuwsgierig? Jullie ook, de fans van Twilight?

xoxo

Simple but effective.

We'll see.
    Echt, we zullen zien. Ik zal nu niet zitten freaken, want als het dan tegenvalt...

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Bronte schreef:
    Gosh, ze mogen het einde niet aanpassen. Grr. Ik háát het als ze zoiets doen bij de films, dingen aanpassen.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Ik hoop iig dat ze het niet verpesten.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Het einde uit het boek was veel te stereotiep, ik hou van dramatische triestige eindes dus ik vond het toen nog meer een kutboek. Enkel twilight zelf kan er nog mee door, alhoewel het niet supergoed geschreven was en erg voorspelbaar.

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

Stel je voor dat iedereen wordt uitgemoord, hahahaha.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

Ik vond het eerste deel van breaking Dawn ontzettend goed verfilmt, dus ik ben benieuwd naar het tweede deel

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Bronte schreef:
    Gosh, ze mogen het einde niet aanpassen. Grr. Ik háát het als ze zoiets doen bij de films, dingen aanpassen.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Ik ben sowieso al benieuwd naar de hele film.

Dan snap ik echt niet hoe ze hem zo mooi kunnen maken als het echte einde...

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Ik denk dat ze het veranderd hebben, omdat de strijd erg in het hoofd van Bella afspeelde. Dat zien lijkt mij eerlijk supersaai.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Bronte schreef:

Life is full of fake people