• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun."

- Benedict Cumberbatch.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

All that is gold does not glitter
    not all those who wander are lost
    the old that is strong does not wither
    deep roots are not reached by the past

- J.R.R. Tolkien (er hoort nog een deel achter, maar anders wordt 'ie wel erg lang)

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juli 2012 - 0:12 ]

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.

- Tom Hiddleston.

we should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.
    -Taylor Swift.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

“When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

- Can't Stop, Red Hot Chili Peppers

So many assholes in this place. So many assholes in my face. Why can't they leave me alone?
    - A Very Potter Musical, Guys like Potter, Severus Snape/Joe Moses

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Came to the dark site, we have cookies
    (Ik ben gothic, dus jha, nu snap je hem wel)

Life is full of fake people

*come. 6.

Close your eyes and ask yourself: right now, at this very moment, am I ok? That's all that matters. The rest is bullshit. - Pierre Bouvier.

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

They say a leopard can’t change its spots. But we’re not leopards. We’re humans. Our defining characteristic is our adaptability. We adapt to survive. My point is: we CAN - to some extent - ‘change our spots’. For the better. Don’t judge people. Allow them to grow.

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Things change, and friends leave, and life doesn't stop for anybody.

Close your eyes and find the dark

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juli 2012 - 21:30 ]

Life is full of fake people

Find* Please don't use English if you can't.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juli 2012 - 21:27 ]

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

8,7 ;D.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
    - Albert Einstein

She knew the rules so she knew how to break them.