• Na een jaar wachten kreeg ik dan eindelijk antwoord eergisteren van J.K.Rowling!!! ik ging naar beneden en zag vanuit mijn ooghoek een witte dikke, maar normale grote envellop liggen op de deurmat. Dus ik ernaar toe lopen pak het op. staat mijn nama erop en rechstboven Schotland. Ik maak het open, onderweg naar de woonkamer. Zit er een brief in van J.K. Rowling!!!!! ik was zo enthousiast!! kan dat gevoel niet beschrijven!! echt blij mee!!! xD Jullie wel is fan mail gehad? van J.K. Rowling?

Oh zo leuk, wat schrijft ze? :)

Happy girls are the prettiest ~ Audrey Hepburn

Gaaf! Wat vroeg je dan? Omdat het zo'n dikke envelop was :Y)

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Amused schreef:

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

Amused schreef:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Kreeg beetje, standaard brief terug, maar wat kan mij dat schelen, wat erin stond was gewledig! ben er heel blij mee! dit stond er in:

Dear Jeffrey,

Firstly , let me say that although this is a form response, there is a very good chance that I have read your letter ; I always look through the mail , but I receive so much these days that unfortunately it is not possible to answer evrything individually. Nevertheless, it means the world to me that Harry Potter fans take the time and trouble to write and share their thoughts feelings and life experiences, their favourite characters and parts of the books, and their own creativity. Letters like yours are fantastic, on-going connection with the potter universe, which , of course , I'll never truly leave. After seventeen years writing the books, not to mention my involvement with the films, Harry has been, and continues to be, one of the most important things in my life.

If you have seen ' Deathly Hallows part ll' , I hope you agree that it was the best of the series! The premiere was one of the most emotional nights of my life. Amid all the sadness of the film series ending, however, I meant what I said on the red carpet; whether you choose to come back to the page or the screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

You might also know that I have been spending a lot of time on a project called ' Pottermore.com' , which is a website where the Harry Potter stories have come to life in a completely new form! By joining (which is free) you will be able to access lots of extra information and back-story, written by me. Some was dug out of old boxes , and some is new, and it is has been a wonderful way of using all the extra bits and pieces still swirling around in my imagination..

I am working on new books, too. I very much doubt that I will ever again publish anything that matches Harry for popularity, but my need to invent stories remains undiminished. It is great fun to enjoy entirely private fictional worlds again. I feel as though I am back in the days when I was the only person in the world who knew Harry, Ron and Hermione ( avery odd thought, now).

Thank you again for writing to me. I often reflect on how fortunate I am to have made connections with so many wonderful people; letters like yours are among the greatest rewards of writing.

With very best wishes,

(handtekening)

J.K. Rowling

Supertof!
    Dat wil ik ook nog eens doen, ja.
    Kun je me misschien een pb'tje sturen met het adres?

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales