• *klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Miss, we have a test tod-

Finding out that your mom has friends who have kids. Ridiculously hot single kids around your age.

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Midna schreef:
    -Berichtje zodat hij in 'Mijn Topics' staat-

To love is to destroy.

Abo.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein

abo ;D

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

When you see it...

[ bericht aangepast op 13 feb 2012 - 21:01 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

Cadentium schreef:
    When you see it...

haha :')

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

Cadentium schreef:
    When you see it...

OMG die is eng!

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit.

Cadentium schreef:
    When you see it...

Ik had echt zo iets van; The fck moet ik zien dan? -ze beweegt- Wacht o-O Bewoog ze nou ? XD -kijkt nog is- ZE BEWOOG ;D

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Midna schreef:
    (...)

Ik had echt zo iets van; The fck moet ik zien dan? -ze beweegt- Wacht o-O Bewoog ze nou ? XD -kijkt nog is- ZE BEWOOG ;D

Jaa, hahaha!

Muwahaha, White Chicks :').

Midna schreef:

HAHAHAHHA:'D!

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

Having homework over the weekend:

Friday: Pshh, I'll do it all on Sunday

Sunday:

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.