• Typfout in forumnaam, BLAME NIALL

ONE DIRECTION

Lean on me when you't not strong, and I'll be your friend.
    I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long 'til I'm gonna' need somebody to lean on.

Ik wil hier even kwijt dat ONE DIRECTION me de meest geweldige meisjes heeft laten leren kennen. We hebben veel gemeen, volgens mij meer dan we dachten. Ik hou van jullie en zal jullie altijd steunen. We kunnen op elkaar steunen, vertrouwen en bouwen <3

Edit; Herinneren jullie je de tijd dat die foto van Niall in elk topic moest?

[ bericht aangepast op 7 dec 2011 - 14:12 ]

i'm broken, do you hear me.

ROBIN! *O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Elenaaaaaa (:

weet jij toevallig die twittersiteding waarmee je dan een verhaal kan sypen en dat mensen dat dan kunnen 'tekenen'?

It's like I'm finally awake - One Direction.

StylesAndMe schreef:
    Elenaaaaaa (:

weet jij toevallig die twittersiteding waarmee je dan een verhaal kan sypen en dat mensen dat dan kunnen 'tekenen'?

Twitition (:

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Thansssssss chanou (: <3

En jullie oeten me zo even helpen met het verbeteren van mn engels haha, want ik ben daar slecht in.

Ik kan ook geen engels :W
    En ik ben een verslag aan het maken

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

StylesAndMe schreef:
    En jullie oeten me zo even helpen met het verbeteren van mn engels haha, want ik ben daar slecht in.

Is goed. :')

Sign if you think the boys from One Direction have a beautiful voice!
    Sign if you think that they boys would make a acoustic album. When they sing acoustic you can hear their beautiful voice better. And I love it so much if they sing acoustic.
    Maybe the boys sees this twitition and make a acoustic album of Up All Night!

VERBETER DE FOUTEN MAAR VAN MIJN SLECHTE SLECHTE ENGELS ;$

StylesAndMe schreef:
    Sign if you think that they boys would make a acoustic album. When they sing acoustic you can hear their beautiful voice better. And I love it so much if they sing acoustic.
    Maybe the boys sees this twitition and make a acoustic album of Up All Night!

VERBETER DE FOUTEN MAAR VAN MIJN SLECHTE SLECHTE ENGELS ;$

Sign if you think that the boys should make an acoustic album. When they sing acoustic you can hear their beautiful voices even better. And I love it so much when they sing acoustic.
    Maybe the boys will see this twitition and make a acoustic album of Up All Night!

[ bericht aangepast op 7 dec 2011 - 14:08 ]

Volgens mij klopt 'ie zo.. x'D

Dankjewelchanou <3

Oke, ik kan het niet laten hier even 'Dag' te komen zeggen.
    Dus HAAAAAAAAY! Ik ben zo wel weer weg xD

HAI CHELSESAA *O*

Hoe is ie? (A)

Valt mee, met jou?