• Zouden jullie deze tekst op fouten willen controleren? Ik ben niet zo goed in Engels, en het idee is niet al te origineel. Maar daar gaat het niet om, alleen om de spelling. Ook mag je natuurlijk wel zeggen als jij andere dingen anders/beter zou kunnen formuleren, waardoor het stukje mooier uitkomt. Dankjulliewel,(krul).

Alice.

It still hurts. It hurts so bad, it makes me want to crawl into a bed and stay there forever. I miss you. With all my heart. Every night I have the same dream; the same nightmare. All I see is your face, and your eyes the moment before you died. I saw it. All your love, and all your perfection. I think of you every minute of the day, every breath I take reminds me off you. It eats me alive, Alice. I can feel myself slipping away, and I’m scared that soon there won’t be anything left off me. Alice, please come back. I’ll be here, waiting for you. Waiting for something that isn’t going to happen, but it’s the only thing that keeps me going. I miss you with all my broken heart beats.
    I love you so much.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 nov 2011 - 16:50 ]

some relationships are like glass, it's better to leave them broken then by hurting ourselves putting it back togheter.

Every night is the same dream; the same nightmare kan misschien beter Every night I have the same dream; the same nightmare worden. Maar voor de rest is me niet echt iets opgevallen. Het is goed geschreven.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 nov 2011 - 16:43 ]

comfort in c h a o s

Austen schreef:
    Every night is the same dream; the same nightmare kan misschien beter Every night I have the same dream; the same nightmare worden.

Yes, thankyou! :Y)

some relationships are like glass, it's better to leave them broken then by hurting ourselves putting it back togheter.

With all of my heart.
    Every Night is the same dream;
    All of your love and all of your perfection.
    I miss you with all of my broken heart beats

Dat zijn degene die volgens mij niet kloppen

"Il fine giustifica i mezzi" ~ Niccolò Machiavelli

mooi geschreven!

Makarov schreef:
    With all of my heart.
    Every Night is the same dream;
    All of your love and all of your perfection.
    I miss you with all of my broken heart beats

Dat zijn degene die volgens mij niet kloppen

Is het dan all of your perfection? Moet dat, of kan het ook zijn all your perfection? Of klopt dat helemaal niet? (:

DSTYLES schreef:
    mooi geschreven!

Dankjewel!

It still hurts. It hurts so bad, it makes me want to crawl into a bed and stay there forever. I miss you. With all my heart. Every night i'm having the same nightmare. All I see is your face, your eyes, the moment before you died. I saw it. All your love, and all your perfection. I think of you every single minute, of every single day, every breath I take reminds me of you. It's eating away at me, Alice. I feel myself slipping away, and I’m scared that soon there won’t be anything left of me. Alice, please come back. I’ll be here, waiting for you. Waiting for something that isn’t going to happen, but it’s the only thing that keeps me going. I miss you with all my broken heart beats.
    I love you so much.

Veranderingen in het rood ;p Sommige dingen klinken gewoon beter, of kun je beter weglaten. En 'eats my alive' is te letterlijk vertaald.

Drama, lies and tears. Cheers to these teenager years.

AllTimeMarr schreef:
    It still hurts. It hurts so bad, it makes me want to crawl into a bed and stay there forever. I miss you. With all my heart. Every night i'm having the same nightmare. All I see is your face, your eyes, the moment before you died. I saw it. All your love, and all your perfection. I think of you every single minute, of every single day, every breath I take reminds me of you. It's eating away at me, Alice. I feel myself slipping away, and I’m scared that soon there won’t be anything left of me. Alice, please come back. I’ll be here, waiting for you. Waiting for something that isn’t going to happen, but it’s the only thing that keeps me going. I miss you with all my broken heart beats.
    I love you so much.

Veranderingen in het rood ;p Sommige dingen klinken gewoon beter, of kun je beter weglaten. En 'eats my alive' is te letterlijk vertaald.

Okay, dankjewel! (cat)

reminds me of you moet dus met één f, niet met twee. Zelfde geldt voor left of me. En broken heart beats klinkt wel heel mooi, maar volgens mij is het grammaticaal niet mogelijk.. wel echt supermooi geschreven!

It's time to be happy again.