• heey :)

op tumbl zag ik een vrij interresant concept, je moest aan iemand je favoriete quote uit een liedje meegeven, enkele favoriete acteurs en dan verzon die een hele synopsis en filmposter voor je :)

voorbeeldje hiervan :)

hier is mijn zelfgemaakte:

cast: Johnny Depp & Jennifer Garner
    Song: Paranoid by Black Sabbath
    Tell a joke and I will sigh,
    you will laugh and I will cry
    Happiness I cannot feel
    and Love to me is so unreal...

Tyler (Depp) is a man with a past. A big, dark, hidden past, with even bigger, darker secrets in it. One day, he meets Lindsay (Garner) at the local bar, and it's like she knows his past. Tyler is scared, and he runs off, but from that moment on, he sees Lindsay everywhere. Whenever they run into eachother, Lindsay manage to know more about him. But what if it's no secrets, but love thats she's searching for?

dus, als je wil dat ik er voor jullie maak, geef me een stel acteurs, en de zin (of zinnen) van een liedje, en dan maak ik er een voor jullie :)

al gemaakt: Paranoid - voor mezelf
    Terrible Things voor Pensieve

komt eraan: xIbrahim
    UnderTheSea
    RosaCullen
    Painted

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2011 - 16:11 ]

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Painted schreef:
    (...)
    Ookee, dan voor deze storie? KLIK!

En dan als acteurs; Lauren Conrad en Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) misschien met veel regen en lekker dramatisch ofzo. Beetje zoals de note book. En een mooie 'ik mis je ' quote (; [/face][/12]

is het goed als ik als 'filmtitel' iets anders neem dan het daadwerkelijke storytitel? idk why, maar Haunted klinkt leuker om een fimposter van te maken... XD

Grizzly schreef:
    (...)

is het goed als ik als 'filmtitel' iets anders neem dan het daadwerkelijke storytitel? idk why, maar Haunted klinkt leuker om een fimposter van te maken... XD

Uh, tuurlijk (:

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2011 - 16:20 ]

some relationships are like glass, it's better to leave them broken then by hurting ourselves putting it back togheter.

Emilie Nereng & Bobo Stewart,(nerd)

+ Extra acteurs: Taylor Launther en alle wolfen van de twilight serie, ik neem aan dat ze je kent?(cat)

"Can you hear heaven cry, Tears of an angel,
    Stop every clock, Stars are in shock, The river will flow to the sea, I wont let you fly, I wont say goodbye, I wont let you slip away from me, Can you hear heaven cry, Tears of an angel, So hold on, Be strong, Everyday on we'll go, I'm here, dont you fear, Little one dont let go, don't let go." + Als het af is kan je het misschien via een privé bericht sturen? Thankyou<'3

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2011 - 16:38 ]

I´m nothing special.

Cast:Taylor Lautner & Taylor Swift
    Song: Stuck by Big Time Rush
    If you could read my mind then all your doubts will be left behind
    And every little thing would be falling into place
    I would scream to the world they would see that you're my girl
    But I just keep getting Stuck

Sam (Lautner) and Fiona (Swift) are best friends since they were toddlers, and do everything together. They went to the same schools, had the same hobby's... They even were Homecoming King and Queen. But things changed since graduation: Fiona's going to college at the other side of the country, while Sam will keep working at the local bar. They only have óne summer left to spend together before she leaves, and in that summer, Sam falls in love with her...

voor xIbrahim :)

Kiowa Gordon & Tinsel Korey

Extra: Taylor Lautner & Cameron Diaz. Ghehe, alleen als het leuk staat :]

Going back to the corner, where I first saw you
    'cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
    The man who can't be moved - The Script

Hope you can make something of it :]

The spaces between your fingers are created so, that another's can fill them

hey maken jullie ook covers want ik heb echt geen idee hoe ik er een moet maken.
    dus mij vraag is of iemand mij kan helpen voor het maken van een cover voor mij story.

xxjaimie

van liefde, krijg je liefde.